Proxmox VE (Virtual Environment), an easy-to-use open-source virtualization platform for running Virtual Appliances and Virtual Machines, is now at version 3.0.
Proxmox VE 3.0 includes countless improvements and a lot of exciting new features, like live snapshots for KVM guests.
Highlights of Proxmox VE 3.0:
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 2.6.32 2.6.32-100;
• Apache2 has been replaced by a new event driven API server;
• Ceph packages have been updated to version 0.61.2;
• The clone volume now used to same pool as the base volume;
• A login problem has been fixed when the http_proxy is set, has been fixed;
• Users are now allowed to upload files with spaces in the filename;
• The correct icons are now used for templates.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download Proxmox VE 3.0 right now from Softpedia.