LibrePlan, a collaborative tool to plan, monitor and control projects that has a rich web interface which provides a desktop-like user experience, is now at version 1.4.Highlights of LibrePlan 1.4:
• LibrePlan will be integrated with Atlassian JIRA, one of the most used commercial issue trackers;
• The TimEnterprise connector has been implemented (a time tracker tool that is widely used in The Netherlands);
• Users can now import Microsoft projects and Planner files;
• The user preferences screen has been expanded with two filtering settings;
• The values filled by the user are now remembered by the application;
• The resource load status is now displayed in the allocation configuration pop-up;
• The Chinese language has been added.
Check out a complete list of changes and new features in the official announcement.
Download LibrePlan 1.4 right now from Softpedia.