A few new important features have been implemented in this version
Racket, a programming language suitable for scripting and application development, including GUIs and web services, is now at version 3.5.2.Highlights of Racket 3.5.2:
• The new math library provides functions and data structures for working with numbers and collections of numbers;
• The new file/untar, file/untgz, and file/unzip libraries support unpacking widely used archive formats;
• The new lazy-require form allows programs to delay the loading and instantiation of helper modules until they are needed;
• The new data/bit-vector library provides an implementation of bit vectors (a mutable sequence of booleans) supporting popcount;
• The racket/generic library allows the specification of default method implementations for core datatypes;
• Scribble now renders Markdown format files via the --markdown command-line flag.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Racket 3.5.2 right now from Softpedia.