Darktable, an open source photography workflow application and RAW developer, that can be used to manage digital negatives in a database, is now at version 1.2.2.
The Darktable developers have implemented a huge number of new features in this new version, not to mention the large number of camera profiles that have been added.
Highlights of Darktable 1.2.2:
• rawspeed has been updated to version r553;
• Support has been added for Canon EOS 700D and Nikon Coolpix P330;
• A New Olymbus base curve has been implemented;
• Adobe Coeffs has been updated;
• Enhanced color matrices have been implemented for Canon 700D (from Canon 650D), Canon 100D (from Canon 650D), and Sony NEX-7;
• New white balance presets have been added.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Darktable 1.2.2 right now from Softpedia.