A large number of improvements and new features have been added in this version
LiVES, a simple-to-use, powerful video editor and VJ tool that allows users to combine realtime and rendered effects, streams and multiple video/audio files, is now at version 2.0.3.LiVES 2.0.3 can help users start editing and making videos without having to worry about formats, frame sizes, or framerates.
Highlights of LiVES 2.0.3:
• The application is now fully cross platform for Linux and other flavors of Unix, including BSD, openMosix, IRIX, and OSX/Darwin);
• The applications can now run various architectures, including x86, amd64, x86_64, i64, sparc, hppa, ppc and xbox/x86;
• LiVES is now expendable through RFX plugins;
• Cut and paste is now possible from frames within and between clips;
• Users can now use the OSC protocol to control LiVES remotely.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of new features.
Download LiVES 2.0.3 right now from Softpedia.