LiVES, a simple-to-use, powerful video editor and VJ tool that allows users to combine realtime and rendered effects, streams and multiple video/audio files, is now at version 2.0.3.
LiVES 2.0.3 can help users start editing and making videos without having to worry about formats, frame sizes, or framerates.
Highlights of LiVES 2.0.3:
• The application is now fully cross platform for Linux and other flavors of Unix, including BSD, openMosix, IRIX, and OSX/Darwin);
• The applications can now run various architectures, including x86, amd64, x86_64, i64, sparc, hppa, ppc and xbox/x86;
• LiVES is now expendable through RFX plugins;
• Cut and paste is now possible from frames within and between clips;
• Users can now use the OSC protocol to control LiVES remotely.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of new features.
Download LiVES 2.0.3 right now from Softpedia.