RText, a powerful, cross-platform programmer's text editor written in Java designed to be easy to use, highly customizable and flexible, is now at version 2.0.5.
Highlights of RText 2.0.5:
• Code folding was added for HTML, JSP, and PHP;
• NSIS syntax highlighting and code folding were added;
• A "Projects" docked window was added. This feature is useful for organizing small programming projects while working in RText;
• Code folding and highlighting of multi-line strings for Scala are now available;
• Java 7 features have been added to Groovy highlighting (underscores in numeric literals, binary literals, and new core classes/interfaces/enums);
• An issue with CompleteMarkupTagAction and ToggleLineCommentAction conflicting with each other only on *nix, has been repaired.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and new features.
Download Rtext 2.0.5 right now from Softpedia.