The latest Silva version can be downloaded from Softpedia
Silva, a powerful CMS for organizations that manages multiple or complex websites, has just reached version 3.0Silva 3.0 stores the content in clean and futureproof XML, independent of layout and presentation, and features versioning, workflow system, integral visual editor, and much more.
Highlights of Silva 3.0:
• The new Ajax-driven Silva Management Interface (SMI) is now much faster, simpler and easier to use;
• Site authors and editors now use the CKEditor;
• The new Editor fullscreen functionality now makes it possible to edit and preview in a wide screen layout;
• A new Code Source Service has been built that allows Code Sources to be managed efficiently;
• The APIs have gone through a major clean-up.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Silva 3.0 right now from Softpedia.