The latest version of BIND can be downloaded from Softpedia
BIND, an implementation of the Domain Name System (DNS) protocols and one of the most widely used pieces of DNS software on the Internet, has reached version 9.9.5.According to the developers of BIND, this is the latest production version release in the 9.9 branch of the software.
Highlights of BIND 9.9.5:
• A few crashes that occurred when serving some NSEC3 signed zone have been fixed;
• memcpy was incorrectly called with overlapping ranges, resulting in malformed names being generated on some platforms;
• The ability to specify ndots to "nslookup" has been added;
• "named" now preserves the capitalization of names when responding to queries;
• The name of "isc-config.sh" developers script (for outputting compiler and linker flags) has been changed to "bind9-config."
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement. Download BIND 9.9.5 right now from Softpedia.