The latest version of BIND can be downloaded from Softpedia
BIND, an implementation of the Domain Name System (DNS) protocols and one of the most widely used DNS software on the Internet, has reached version 9.9.2-P1.Highlights of BIND 9.9.2-P1:
• A deliberately constructed combination of records could have caused 'named' to hang while populating the additional section of a response;
• A condition has been corrected where improper handling of zero-length RDATA could cause undesirable behavior, including termination of the named process;
• A new tool "dnssec-checkds" command that checks a zone to determine which DS records should be published in the parent zone, has been added;
• A new tool "dnssec-verify" that validates a signed zone has been implemented;
• A configuration option "max-rsa-exponent-size <value>;" that can be used to specify the maximum rsa exponent size, has been added.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download BIND 9.9.2-P1 right now from Softpedia.