PokerTH, a poker game written in C++/QT4 in which users can play the popular "Texas Hold'em" variant against up to nine opponents, is now at version 1.0.
PokerTH 1.0 comes with a bunch of enhancements and bugfixes, but one of the most interesting features has to be the new log-file analysis tool, which analyzes your gameplay tactics.
Highlights of PokerTH 1.0:
• Server refactoring using google protocol buffers, which basically enables use of html5 clients, has been implemented;
• Emoticons for the chat client have been added;
• The Online game name is now visible in the window title;
• An extra column is now available in the lobby game list for timeouts;
• Country flags have been updated;
• Activating the "accidentally call after big raise" blocker by default is now enabled;
• A chatbot whitelist for poker expressions has been implemented;
• Several bugfixes have been implemented.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download PokerTH 1.0 right now from Softpedia.