Point Linux, a GNU/Linux distribution that aims to combine the power of Debian GNU/Linux with the productivity of MATE, is now at version 13.04.1.Point Linux 13.04.1 is based on Debian 7 (Wheezy) and is based on Linux kernel 3.2.0-4. This latest iteration is quite important, as seen from the release now.
Highlights of Point Linux 13.04.1:
• Mate has been updated to version 1.4.2;
• The GUI Point Linux Installer has been updated to version 0.15.2;
• LibreOffice has been updated to version 220.127.116.11;
• Mozilla Firefox has been updated to version 21.0;
• The Debian repo has been moved to cdn.debian.net;
• The Point Linux repo has been moved to cdn.pointlinux.org;
• The migration to MATE 1.6 has been simplified.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Point Linux 13.04.1 right now from Softpedia.