PlayOnLinux 4.1 was officially announced a few days ago, bringing support for Canonical's Ubuntu 12.04 LTS operating system.PlayOnLinux 4.1 is a major release, fixing lots of bugs and incorporating features like:
· Support for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin);
· Ability to open documents and manage extensions;
· Ability to run custom commands before a game or app is stared;
· Added a new debugger;
· System check added to startup;
· Added big screenshot to the install window;
· Added a new configuration window;
· Support for Optirun;
· Support for creating 64-bits prefixes;
· Fixed UTF-8 issues;
· Fixed the Wine architectures issue;
· Testing support for Diablo III game installer;
· Lots of other bugs were fixed.
In the mean time, PlayOnLinux 4.1.1 has been released, bringing support for installing Icewind Dale II.
Download PlayOnLinux 4.1.1 right now from Softpedia.
Follow us on Google+