PlayOnLinux 4.1 was officially announced a few days ago, bringing support for Canonical's Ubuntu 12.04 LTS operating system.
PlayOnLinux 4.1 is a major release, fixing lots of bugs and incorporating features like:
· Support for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin);
· Ability to open documents and manage extensions;
· Ability to run custom commands before a game or app is stared;
· Added a new debugger;
· System check added to startup;
· Added big screenshot to the install window;
· Added a new configuration window;
· Support for Optirun;
· Support for creating 64-bits prefixes;
· Fixed UTF-8 issues;
· Fixed the Wine architectures issue;
· Testing support for Diablo III game installer;
· Lots of other bugs were fixed.
In the mean time, PlayOnLinux 4.1.1 has been released, bringing support for installing Icewind Dale II.
Download PlayOnLinux 4.1.1 right now from Softpedia.