PlayOnLinux, a software based on Wine (Wine is not an emulator) which allows users to easily install and use numerous games and apps designed to run with Microsoft Windows, has reached version 4.1.9.
Highlights of PlayOnLinux 4.1.9:
• The packages page has been enhanced. Little by little, users will see the real names of the packages, accompanied with icons instead of codenames;
• It’s now possible to overwrite existing installs without causing any bugs or problems;
• The localizations have received various enhancements;
• The virtual desktop is now compatible with wine 1.5.16+;
• The possibility to detect if .exe are 32bits or 64bits has been added;
• The system can now check the space left on the disk.
A complete list of new features and changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download PlayOnLinux 4.1.9 right now from Softpedia.