The latest version of PhpMyAdmin can be downloaded from Softpedia
phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.3.The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bugfix and minor security release. Nonetheless, users should upgrade to the latest version as there are quite a few changes.
Highlights of PhpMyAdmin 3.5.3:
• It no longer has the Highcharts library, which caused a licensing problem;
• Browse mode "Show" button no longer gives a blank page if no results are shown;
• Copy Database Ajax feedback no longer vanishes before the copying is done;
• GC-maxlifetime warning are displayed correctly;
• Search no longer fails with JS error when tooltips are disabled;
• Event comments are now saved properly;
• Inline query editor now works from search results.
A complete list changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.3 right now from Softpedia.