Nouveau video RAM memory capacity detection has been improved in this version
The first milestone release of the Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 (Forsand) was announced on January 23, by Michael Larabel.Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 Milestone 1 brings the following changes:
• 'common-dependencies' concept to PTS External Dependencies has been introduced;
• The reporting of some already installed dependencies is now working properly;
• Support for test profiles providing a 'support-check.sh' file has been added;
• Support for reporting the Graphics AA/AF values to the system notes table has been added;
• A public version of the TODO list has been implemented;
• Support for detecting common errors within test profile install failures and reporting the relevant information to the user has been added;
• Nouveau video RAM memory capacity detection has been improved on newer Linux kernels.
Download Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 Milestone 1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.