The final version of the Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 (Forsand) was announced on February 26.
Michael Larabel from Phoronix.com has announced the final version of his benchmarking suite, Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 (Forsand), bringing quite a few new features and fixing the rest of the bugs and problems.
Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 brings the following changes:
• Improvements have been implemented for detecting installed libraries for external dependency handling;
• A redundant dash handling, within the result file save name, has been corrected;
• Support for detecting SurfaceFlinger (Google Android) has been added;
• Ensure non-ASCII characters have been removed from Phodevi properties;
• Support for reading the OpenGL Core Profile information via glxinfo has been added;
• The PTS External Dependency handling was rewritten to offer greater flexibility and new features.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 right now from Softpedia.