The final version of the Phoronix Test Suite 4.2 (Randaberg) benchmarking software has been announced by Michael Larabel.
Phoronix Test Suite 4.2 brings the following changes:
• The SVG render detection on Firefox/Gecko 17.0 has been fixed;
• A fix for breaking quoted args with internal spaces has been implemented;
• glibc-static has been added to the build-utilities external dependency on Fedora;
• A fix for using the SKIP_TESTS environment variable has been implemented;
• The detection of power consumption from batteries in certain Linux configurations has been fixed;
• Support for determining the build configuration on LLVM 3.2, where llvm-ld is llvm-link, has been implemented.
According to the developer, Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 will be released in the first quarter of 2013 under the "Forsand" codename.
Download Phoronix Test Suite 4.2 right now from Softpedia.