Phoronix Test Suite 4.0.1, codenamed Suldal, has been announced today, August 21st, by Michael Larabel.
Phoronix Test Suite 4.0.1 is a maintenance release of the Suldal release, bringing the following changes:
• Shortened test profile versions inputted by user to be expanded to matching latest version in stream is now allowed;
• list-unsupported-tests option for debugging purposes has been added;
• Subversion as a PTS External Dependency has been added;
• git as a PTS External Dependency has been added;
• Memory RAM DIMM count detection in select configurations has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
The Phoronix Test Suite allows individuals and organizations to carry out automated and quantitative test cases and benchmarks in a fully automated and standardized manner using a unique open-source testing architecture.
Download Phoronix Test Suite 4.0.1 right now from Softpedia.