PfSense, a free, open source customized distribution of FreeBSD tailored for use as a firewall and router, is now at version 2.0.2.
PfSense 2.0.2 is a maintenance release and is recommended for all installations. Users can upgrade from any previous release directly to version 2.0.2.
The changelog is quite large and covers a lot of areas, from stability to various networking fixes. Here are some of the more important changes in PfSense 2.0.2:
• A warning to PPTP VPN configuration page has been added;
• OpenNTPD has been dropped in favor of the ntp.org NTP daemon, used by FreeBSD;
• A status page has been added (Status > NTP) to show status of clock sync;
• The LZO setting has been fixed for Upgraded OpenVPN;
• The Adding and removing of users accounts has been improved.
Download PfSense 2.0.2 right now from Softpedia.