The latest Percona XtraBackup can be downloaded from Softpedia
Percona XtraBackup, a free MySQL hot backup software that performs non-blocking backups for InnoDB and XtraDB databases, is now at version 1.6.7.Highlights of Percona XtraBackup 1.6.7:
• xtrabackup_binary was not included in the tar archive when streaming, instead it was written to the current directory. This bug was fixed.
• FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCK was not used when creating incremental backups, which could lead to inconsistent backups when updated to non-InnoDB tables or DDL statements;
• Option --safe-slave-backup was resulting in incorrect binlog info;
• Spurious test suite failures with grep 2.10 have been fixed;
• When innobackupex was running with --apply-log, it was reading configuration from the server configuration file instead of backup-my.cnf in backup directory.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Percona XtraBackup 1.6.7 right now from Softpedia.