Percona Server, an enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL that will allow queries to run faster and more consistently and to consolidate servers on powerful hardware, is now at version 5.5.32-31.0.Highlights of Percona Server 5.5.32:
• Support has been added for supplementary groups used by the PAM Authentication Plugin;
• A race condition that could lead to a server crash when querying the INFORMATION_SCHEMA.INNODB_BUFFER_PAGE table has been fixed;
• Percona Server now starts if the XtraDB changes page tracking;
• An upstream that in Percona Server would have caused small tables paces to expand too fast around a 500KB tables pace size has been fixed;
• A Query to the INNODB_CHANGED_PAGES table no longer causes the server to stop with an I/O error.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Percona Server 5.5.32-31.0 right now from Softpedia. According to the developers, this is now the current stable release in the 5.5 series.