A few other features have been implemented from the Percona Server 5.5
Percona Server, an enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL that will allow queries to run faster and more consistently and to consolidate servers on powerful hardware, is now at version 5.5.30-30.2.Highlights of Percona Server 5.5.30-30.2:
• Priority connection scheduling for the Thread Pool was implemented in Percona Server for MySQL;
• The libjemalloc library will be provided with Percona Server for MySQL;
• A few performance issues have been resolved;
• The drop table performance feature was removed;
• Several yum dependencies, that were causing conflicts in CentOS 6.3, have been corrected;
• Innotop and its InnoDBParser Perl package have been removed from the Debian installation.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Percona Server 5.5.30-30.2 right now from Softpedia. According to the developers, this is now the current stable release in the 5.5 series.