The latest version of Percona Server can be downloaded from Softpedia
Percona Server, an enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL that will allow queries to run faster and more consistently and to consolidate servers on powerful hardware, is now at version 5.5.28-29.1.Highlights of Percona Server 5.5.28-29.1:
• Percona Server has ported Twitter’s MySQL NUMA patch. This was caused by wrong signal handling;
• The server no longer disconnects clients if gdb is attached and detached;
• The upstream MySQL bug, where slave server would crash after update statement, has been fixed;
• Reads from tablespaces are no longer being deleted in case of a buffer pool locking error;
• The Ubuntu Percona Server package no longer conflicts with upstream packages;
• Crash-resistant replication no longer breaks with binlog XA transaction recovery.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Percona Server 5.5.28-29.1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.