PeaZip 4.9.2, an open source file and archive manager that can be used to extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, has been announced.PeaZip 4.9.2 is just a maintenance release, but the developers have taken the time to upgrade the backend and to make some minor UI adjustments.
Highlights of PeaZip 4.9.2:
• Pea has been updated to version 0.43;
• The small icon size has been enlarged. This means that 16 pixel icons are now shown in 20 pixel areas;
• The menu has been modified to display folders relevant for recent activities;
• Various minor fixes have been implemented;
• The "keyfile not found" issue, for the PEA format extraction, has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found here.
Download PeaZip 4.9.2 right now from Softpedia.