PeaZip 4.3, an open source file and archive manager that can be used to extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, has been announced on the second day of Christmas, December 26th.
The PeaZip developers have made a series of modifications to the backend and to the file manager, but nothing out of the ordinary. Among them we can mention:
· EPUB file format can now be opened as an archive, increasing the number of supported file extensions to 135;
· The address field can now be set to be viewed as breadcrumb or string;
· Password management has been improved;
· A bug in “Show Password” flag has been fixed;
· Users can now paste and edit the keyfile field;
· The password list can be exported;
· The search function has been improved;
· Creation of ARC with relative paths that contained a space is now fixed.
A complet list of changes and updates can be found here.
Download PeaZip 4.3 right now from Softpedia.