Parted Magic, an operating system which employs core programs of GParted and Parted to handle partitioning tasks with ease, while featuring other useful software, is now at version 2013.02.28.
Highlights of Parted Magic 2013.02.28:
• Booting from UEFI is now supported;
• The Linux kernel has been upgraded to Linux 3.7.9, with fixes for the bug bricking Samsung laptops using UEFI;
• chntpw has been added to the boot menu once again;
• A new kernel command line option “wicd” has been added, thus allowing users to easily switch between the Network Manager and WICD;
• A bug affecting networking detection in Clonezilla has been fixed;
• NetworkManager and network-manager-applet have been updated to 0.9.8.0.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download Parted Magic 2013.02.28 right now from Softpedia.