Parted Magic, an operating system which employs core programs of GParted and Parted to handle partitioning tasks with ease, while featuring other useful software, is now at version 2013_01_29.
Highlights of Parted Magic 2013_01_29:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.7.5;
• Lots of packages have been recompiled to add the Spanish locales. The syslinux menu has also been updated with Spanish language entries. Spanish is now very well supported in Parted Magic;
• The Shut Down Menu has been redesigned to be completely ran with or without the mouse;
• Lots of people were having trouble finding the panel menu button because it was simply the Parted Magic logo and it didn't look clickable. It was replaced with a familiar-looking button typically found on most smartphones;
• You can now use the Clonezilla rescue ISO option.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download Parted Magic 2013_01_29 right now from Softpedia.