Parabola, a project based on Archlinux that aims to provide a lightweight and flexible GNU/Linux distribution, is now at version 2012.10.17.According to the developers of Parabola, this is a new install medium available created by Esteban Carnevale (alfplayer).
Highlights of Parabola 2012.10.17:
• First medium with Linux-libre 3.6 (3.6.2) with Atheros AR8162 (ALX driver) support;
• The script boot parameter has been fixed;
• When booting via PXE and NFS or NBD the ISO will be copied to RAM to ensure a more stable usage;
• The newest version of systemd and netcfg are included;
• systemd is used to boot up the live system;
• EFI boot and setup has been simplified.
The complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Parabola 2012.10.17 right now from Softpedia.