The developers have fixed quite a few issues in this version
Pango, the core text and font handling library in the GNOME platform, responsible for laying out and rendering text, is now at version 1.32.4.Highlights of Pango 1.32.4:
• harfbuzz 0.9.9 is now a requirement;
• Serials tracking changes have been added in PangoFontMap/PangoContext/PangoLayout;
• The rendering of rotated frames has been fixed;
• Thai/Lao Prepend/Extend properties have been removed;
• The grapheme properties of joiner and nonjoiner have been fixed;
• The grapheme properties of the U+FFxx range have been fixed;
• Grapheme boundaries of surrogates and unassigned default ignorables have been fixed;
• Win32 and CoreText cairo backends have been fixed in order to take cairo CTM into account;
• A phony definition for “LANGUAGE” has been implemented.
A complete list of updates and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Pango 1.32.4 right now from Softpedia.