Pango, the core text and font handling library in the GNOME platform, responsible for laying out and rendering text, is now at version 1.32.4.
Highlights of Pango 1.32.4:
• harfbuzz 0.9.9 is now a requirement;
• Serials tracking changes have been added in PangoFontMap/PangoContext/PangoLayout;
• The rendering of rotated frames has been fixed;
• Thai/Lao Prepend/Extend properties have been removed;
• The grapheme properties of joiner and nonjoiner have been fixed;
• The grapheme properties of the U+FFxx range have been fixed;
• Grapheme boundaries of surrogates and unassigned default ignorables have been fixed;
• Win32 and CoreText cairo backends have been fixed in order to take cairo CTM into account;
• A phony definition for “LANGUAGE” has been implemented.
A complete list of updates and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Pango 1.32.4 right now from Softpedia.