PS3 Media Server, a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server that was originally written to support the PlayStation 3 and which now includes support for smartphones, televisions, music players and more, is at version 1.71.0.
Unlike the previous version, which had quite a few changes, PS3 Media Server 1.71.0 only brings a few updates.
Highlights of PS3 Media Server 1.71.0:
• Android.conf video support has been improved;
• Support for Samsung SMT-G7400 (UPC Horizon) has been added;
• A bug that prevented Galaxy Nexus pictures displaying, has been fixed;
• MediaInfo has been updated to version 0.7.60 (GC1508);
• The h2 database has been updated to version 1.3.168;
• The handling of initialization errors has been improved;\
• Options for renderer-specific file name formats have been added;
• fmpeg build script has been added.
If you have a PS3 Media Server version prior to 1.23.0, you will have to retain your old settings by copying the old config file/s to a new directory.
Download PS3 Media Server 1.71.0 right now from Softpedia.