The two stable branches of PHP, an HTML-embedded scripting language with syntax borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in, have been updated to versions 3.4.9, and 5.3.19 respectively.PHP 5.4.9 and 5.3.19 come with a huge list of new features, updates and bug fixes, and is a major leap in the 5.x series.
Highlights for PHP 5.4.9 and 5.3.19:
• An (un)serialize() bug, which left dangling pointers and caused crashes, has been fixed;
• ORA-00028 has been added to the PHP_OCI_HANDLE_ERROR macro;
• A buffer overflow in use of SQLGetDiagRec has been fixed;
• A missing context check on libxml_set_streams_context() which caused a memory leak has been fixed;
• PCRE has been updated to version 8.31.
You can check out the official changelog here.
Download PHP 5.4.9 and PHP 5.3.19 right now from Softpedia.