The latest versions of PHP can be downloaded from Softpedia
PHP, an HTML-embedded scripting language with syntax borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in, has been updated to version 5.4.10.PHP 5.4.11 comes with a huge list of new features, updates and bug fixes, and is a major leap in the 5.x series.
Highlights for PHP 5.4.11:
• Errors in eval()'ed code no longer produce status code 500;
• getenv() no longer produces a memory leak with CGI SAPI;
• FILTER_VALIDATE_INT now accepts +0 and -0 values;
• json_decode now properly decode with the 'options' parameter;
• webm, ogv, ogg formats have been added;
• A segfault due to libcurl connection caching has been repaired;
You can check out the official changelog in the readme file incorporated in the source package.
Download PHP 5.4.11 right now from Softpedia.