The latest versions of PHP can be downloaded from Softpedia
PHP, an HTML-embedded scripting language with syntax borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in, has been updated to version 5.4.10.PHP 5.4.10 comes with a huge list of new features, updates and bug fixes, and is a major leap in the 5.x series.
Highlights for PHP 5.4.10:
• A Segfault in gc_collect_cycles has been fixed;
• parse_ini_file() with INI_SCANNER_RAW no longer removed quotes from value;
• If config.guess file does not have AIX 7 defined, shared objects are not created;
• Datetime::format('u') was sometimes wrong by 1 microsecond;
• A possible null dereference and buffer overflow have been fixed;
• getColumnMeta should now return the table name when SQLite is used.
You can check out the official changelog in the readme file incorporated in the source package.
Download PHP 5.4.10 right now from Softpedia.