PCMan File Manager 1.2.0, an application developed by Hong Jen Yee from Taiwan, meant to be a replacement for Nautilus, Konqueror, and Thunar, is now available for download.PCMan File Manager or PCManFM is already integrated in a large number of distributions, especially because it's a stable version.
Highlights of PCMan File Manager 1.2.0:
• Missing accessibility relations between main window parts have been added;
• LibFM version 1.2.0 (and newer) now shows version of LibFM in the About window as well;
• New LibFM APIs have been added and all the deprecated calls have been disabled;
• Separated desktop configurations for each monitPCManor have been implemented;
• The “Tools”->“Open Current Folder as Root” menu item has been removed along with “su_cmd” configuration option;
• The Folder view modes have been moved to a separate submenu to make View menu shorter;
• A new menu option called “Edit”->“Copy Path(s)” has been added to the copy text paths for the selection into clipboard.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of features, which can be found in the source package. Download PCMan File Manager 1.2.0 right now from Softpedia.