PAC Manager, a Perl/GTK replacement for SecureCRT, Putty, and so on (linux ssh/telnet/gui) that provides a GUI to configure connections, is now at version 4.5.2.Highlights of PAC Manager 4.5.2:
• Support for non UTF-8 encodings has been added in KeePass;
• The possibility to have BOTH "rdesktop" and "xfreerdp" connectors at the same time has been added;
• The possibility to "EMBED" RDP windows when using 'xfreerdp' has been added;
• An option to not cipher the text, when exporting connections, is now available;
• Conneciton's "UUID" information has been added on Advanced options of connections;
• The right-click populate menu has been added to the "Private key" authentication method;
• An option has been added to start or to stop the automatic string sending.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and new features.
Download PAC Manager 4.5.2 right now from Softpedia.