PAC, a Perl/GTK replacement for SecureCRT, Putty, and so on (linux ssh/telnet/gui) that provides a GUI to configure connections, is now at version 22.214.171.124.
Highlights of PAC 126.96.36.199:
• Code changes have been implemented for PACShell (now, part of PACTerminal).
• Options have been added to KeePass. Users can now add "URL" searches;
• Speed improvements have been implemented for better KeePass integration (right-click menus, startup terminals, etc.);
• An option to append a group name to newly created connections has been added ("Preferences" -> "PAC Main Options" -> "Automatically append group name to...")
• A "best effort" option has been added to set a title, based on server hostname (you know: *best effort*! No promises at all! :) <Shift><Ctrl>g and right-click menu).
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and new features.
Download PAC 4.5.12 right now from Softpedia.