Fotoxx, a free open source Linux program for photo editing and collection management that’s easy to use and install, has just reached version 12.10.Fotoxx provides a hassle free solution to simple photo edition and library management. The latest version, 12.10, has quite a few changes, as it can be seen from the changelog.
Highlights of Fotoxx 12.10:
• The search index was revised to provide greater scalability;
• Metadata edits and related image searching are now faster beyond 500K images;
• A custom graphic menu in a popup window was added;
• Frequently used functions can now be added to the interface;
• RAW files can be opened in Ufraw;
• Large image files now open 30% faster and the memory consumption has been reduced;
• Support for exotic PNG formats has been added;
• A vignette bugfix has been implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Fotoxx 12.10 right now from Softpedia.