Tellico, a collection manager for keeping track of your books, bibliographies, videos, music, comic books, video games, coins, stamps, trading cards, wines, board games, or any custom items, is now at version 2.3.7.
Tellico 2.3.7 can also import data from Amazon.com and IMDb.com, along with z39.50 servers, CDDB data, audio files, SRU servers, several different websites, and from the Alexandria and GCstars applications.
Highlights of Tellico 2.3.7:
• Data sources for DBLP.org and TheGamesDB.net have been added;
• Import capability for VinoXML files has been added;
• The capability to enter Google API key for book search has been added;
• The IMDB fetcher has been added;
• The character encoding has been corrected and title data for DVDfr search;
• The Delicious Library importer has been improved.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Tellico 2.3.7 right now from Softpedia.