Silicon, a set of open source tools to manage and organize your optical discs like CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays, is now at version 2.0.
Silicon 2.0 uses the Cdrtools Burn Engine, MySQL Database, Qt4, HAL (Hardware Abstract Layer), an animated interface, a multimedia system, and much more.
Highlights of Silicon 2.0:
• Users can now burn AudioDiscs;
• A file converter has been provided;
• RootMount engine and fuseiso have been implemented;
• DataDisc is now used for ImageBurner;
• A beautiful Dialog manager has been implemented;
• Support widgets have been added;
• Bugs fix and improvements have been implemented;
• Better support has been implemented for Gnome3 and Ubuntu-Unity;
• A DiscDetector system has been implementend.
A complete list of new features and changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download the Silicon 2.0 tools from Softpedia.