Data Crow, a media cataloger and organizer that can be used to manage all your collections in one product, is now at version 3.11.1.
Data Crow 3.11.1 allows users to create a huge database containing all the possible collectibles and to take advantage of the online services to retrieve the information at will.
Highlights of Data Crow 3.11.1:
• The logger is now initialized on the error message prompt;
• File launcher fixes have been implemented;
• The column names in the database are no longer allowed to start with a digit;
• The module wizards have been updated;
• Imdb.com is now working properly;
• The paths for files linked to items are now handled properly.
Check out the official website for a complete list of changes.
Download Data Crow 3.11.1 right now from Softpedia.