Data Crow, a media cataloger and organizer that can be used to manage all your collections in one product, is now at version 3.9.22.
Data Crow 3.9.22 allows users to create a huge database containing all the possible collectibles and to take advantage of the online services to retrieve the information, at will.
Highlights of Data Crow 3.9.22:
• Multiple upgrade issues have been fixed. The system will correct problems on startup;
• An issue with the file importer has been fixed;
• A resource consumption has been lowered;
• Searching on ISBN for books now works when the ISBN contains an X;
• The CSV import, for text that contains a double quote character, has been fixed;
• Checks have been added for the Quick Filter.
Check out the official website for a complete list of changes.
Download Data Crow 3.9.22 right now from Softpedia.