The latest version of VirtualBox can be downloaded from Softpedia
Oracle announced on December 19 that its VirtualBox virtualization product for enterprises and end users has just reached version 4.2.6.Highlights of Oracle VirtualBox 4.2.6:
• A problem with leaking connections in conntrack has been fixed;
• Support for ConsoleKit sessions has been added in the vminfo service of VboxService;
• VirtualBox no longer crashes during remount, under certain conditions;
• Guest memory metrics collection has been fixed;
• Several minor fixes, including palette fixes, have been implemented;
• If the host folder of a shared folder mapping does not exist, keep it active but mark it as invalid to prevent inconsistent saved states;
• Converting disks from raw images has been fixed.
More details about the Oracle VirtualBox 4.2.6 release can be found in the official announcement.
Download VirtualBox 4.2.6 for Linux right now from Softpedia.