The latest version of Opera for Linux can be downloaded from Softpedia
Opera, an Internet browser developed by Opera Software that provides support for RSS feeds, BitTorrent, IRC chatting, contact management, and many other features, is now at version 12.11.Just a day after the previous stable release, Opera Software has released another version of its popular Internet browser, Opera.
Highlights of Opera 12.11:
• A zooming problem with Ctrl + scroll has been fixed;
• "Activate next tab" no longer fails under certain conditions;
• Drag and drop installation of extension no longer goes through the SD installation with "Add Speed Dial" dialog open;
• Going back after changing zoom level now changes the zoom level back as well;
• A crash on session files without zoom list has been fixed;
Check out the changelog for a complete list of updates and bug fixes.
Download Opera 12.11 right now from Softpedia.