Download the latest version of OpenXava from Softpedia
OpenXava, an AJAX Java Framework for rapid development of enterprise applications in which you only have to write the domain classes in plain Java to get an AJAX application ready for production, is now at version 4.6.
Highlights of OpenXava 4.6:
• A new action called Custom report has been added in the list mode;
• The possibility to define custom editors for @Tabs has been added;
• Model objects can now be used to populate the view;
• Users can now verify that the content of the generated PDFs in the jUnit tests is the correct one;
• The report names include model name and time, for automatic and custom reports in PDF, CSV, RTF, ODT and Excel;
• Now it's possible to add custom portlets by means of portlet-ext.xml and liferay-display-ext.xml.
A complete list of updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download OpenXava 4.6 right now from Softpedia.