OpenXava, an AJAX Java Framework for rapid development of enterprise applications in which you only have to write the domain classes in plain Java to get an AJAX application ready for production, is now at version 4.6.1.Highlights of OpenXava 4.6.1:
• IWithMessage to be implemented by validators to get the messages from @Required, @PropertyValidator and @EntityValidator;
• The new layout engine has been improved, though it is still in BETA and deactivated by default;
• @Inject now works in "on change" actions;
• The column width is now stored in collections inside @AsEmbedded references;
• The default size is now correct for the TELEFONO stereotype;
• Named reference view for reference with inheritance no longer switches to DEFAULT.
A complete list of updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download OpenXava 4.6.1 right now from Softpedia.