Download the latest version of OpenWrt from Softpedia
OpenWrt, a highly extensible GNU/Linux distribution for embedded devices, built from the ground up to be a full-featured, easily modifiable operating system for routers, is now at version 12.09.OpenWrt 12.09 comes with new supported routers, as usual, but it also implements a number of critical fixes.
Highlights of OpenWrt 12.09:
• Support has been dropped for legacy Broadcom target;
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.3;
• uClibc has been updated to version 0.9.33.2;
• The x86 images are now using ext4 instead of ext2;
• Parallel building support has been improved;
• Various new router models are now supported;
• Bridge firewalling is now supported in the release images;
• Raspberry Pi is now supported.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download OpenWrt 12.09 right now from Softpedia.