The latest version of OpenSSH can be downloaded from Softpedia
OpenSSH, a 100% complete SSH protocol version 1.3, 1.5 and 2.0 implementation which includes sftp client and server support, is now at version 6.2.OpenSSH 6.2 is a major release and it introduces a large number of features and changes.
Highlights of OpenSSH 6.2:
• Support for AES-GCM authenticated encryption in SSH protocol 2 has been added;
• Support for encrypt-then-mac (EtM) MAC modes for SSH protocol 2 has been added;
• Support for Key Revocation Lists (KRLs) has been added;
• A sshd_config(5) option AuthorizedKeysCommand to support fetching authorized_keys has been added;
• A number of parsing and command-editing bugs have been corrected;
• The Linux seccomp-filter sandbox is now supported on ARM platforms;
• Compilation has been fixed on systems with openssl-1.0.0-fips.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download OpenSSH 6.2 right now from Softpedia.