OpenMW, an open source implementation of The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind game engine and functionality, is now at version 0.24.0.
OpenMW or OpenMorrowind is an ambitious project that aims to bring one of best role-playing games ever created into the open-source world.
Highlights of OpenMW 0.24.0:
• Athletics, Security, AI Escort, EscortCell packages, Advanced Journal UI, several trade features, the New Game in the menu, animation layering, and Night Eye/Blind magic effects have been improved;
• Various fixes for text display in books have been implemented;
• An issue where the camera would clip below the floor/terrain has been fixed;
• The changeweather console command has been fixed;
• The second quest in Mage’s Guild now works properly;
• A detailed FPS display is now available.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Users must legally own and install Morrowind before they can use OpenMW as it is intended – to play Morrowind.
Download OpenMW 0.24.0 right now from Softpedia.