The developers also improved the AI, although it is not yet functional
OpenMW, a new engine for The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind that aims to be a fully playable and improved open source implementation of the game's engine and functionality is now at version 0.21.0.Highlights of OpenMW 0.21.0:
• Various dialogue, trading, and disposition fixes and improvements have been implemented;
• Torch flickering improved to better match vanilla Morrowind;
• A fix for the attribute fluctuation when infected with Ash Woe Blight has been implemented;
• Adjusted activation range to better match vanilla Morrowind;
• Video playback has been added;
• Support for escape sequences in message box and dialogue text has been added;
• AI related script functions have been implemented;
• Implemented fallbacks for necessary ini values in the importer, unused in OpenMW as of yet;
• Cell loading performance improvements have been done.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download OpenMW 0.21.0 right now from Softpedia.