A large number of features have been implemented in this version
OpenMW, a new engine for The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind that aims to be a fully playable and improved open source implementation of the game's engine and functionality is now at version 0.20.0.Highlights of OpenMW 0.20.0:
• Extreme shaking may occur during cell transitions for some users (enable anti-aliasing as a possible workaround);
• All missing dialogue filters have been implemented;
• A mercantile skill has been added;
• The animation pausing now works while the game is paused;
• Cell reloading when using teleport doors that link to the same cell has been fixed;
• Auto-move is now working despite DisablePlayerControls being set;
• Various engine code and scripting improvements have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download OpenMW 0.20.0 right now from Softpedia.